About the placement:
We are looking for a candidate with a background in money management and administration who is really arranged, element-oriented, and extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with EU funding is very appealing. We purpose to produce a do the job lifestyle that is multicultural, helpful, complicated, and satisfying.
IBJ is looking for remarkable, self-enthusiastic candidates who want to be component of our ongoing mission to conclusion investigative torture and deliver accessibility to lawful illustration to all people around the entire world who needs it. In unique, IBJ is seeking candidates with a particular fascination in regulation, refugee legal rights, and legal justice. Candidates will be helping with the IBJ system marketing human legal rights in northwest Syria in the function of ‘Finance Supervisor. The Finance Supervisor will be responsible for fiscal routines similar to the program “Upholding Human Rights for Syrians.” They will sign up for a collaborative, moral, and compliant workforce and do the job directly with and report to the Syria Method Manager when functioning tightly with IBJ Discipline Coordinator to assistance take care of the software funds and accounting. Responsibilities involve:
- Make certain sturdy monetary administration and improve core functions system, nearby price range management process, and processes
- Take care of general finance and grants compliance in Azaz, Syria
- Employ conventional operating methods (like timesheets, salary payments, procurement, dollars improvements, inventory administration, compliance with donor suggestions, etcetera.)
- Keep track of expenses and variances, and make certain accurate shelling out by furnishing periodic experiences of economical place and any advert-hoc monetary displays for application stakeholders
- Be certain that our associates properly report costs and attribute charges to the right funds line things
- Obtain, organize, and file unique and electronic expenditure documentation systematically to aid spending budget allocations and assure compliance with donor/audits.
- Assist transaction execution in the community IBJ Syria office environment, including payment initiation and other fiscal matters
- Liaise with nearby workers and partners’ finance employees to be certain compliance with all suitable financial laws.
- Facilitate well timed audits and responses to auditors in each the Geneva headquarters and community offices
- Deal with the workplace petty funds, reconcile and replenish routinely
- Help the Method Manager with administrative tasks relating to software implementation
- Retain a digital submitting method (Google Generate, Dropbox…etc.)
- Support with procurement and relevant documentation in accordance to grant requirements
- Help with contracts and rate negotiations with suppliers and services vendors in accordance with the grant rules
- Help with IBJ in-country as perfectly as Turkey occasions or teaching workshops
- Translate economical paperwork from Arabic into English, and vice versa, when important
- Perform duties will be done mostly in Azaz
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Application Manager
- At the very least 10 a long time of practical experience in finance.
- A diploma in economics is a will have to. MBA is an asset
- The skill to telecommute effectively from time to time is a must.
- English and Arabic proficiency is a will have to.
- Strong information of MS Place of work, especially MS Excel, is a should.
How to apply
To apply, make sure you send your CV and a address letter in English to [email protected] in advance of 25 Nov 2022 with the issue line “Finance Manager Syria.” Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling foundation.